Crew Truck Foreperson
A Crew Truck Foreperson with Canadian Plains has knowledge and experience in the Oilfield Construction industry, specifically working on and around SAGD Facilities. As a Crew Truck Foreperson you will be expected to promote a safe and positive work culture within your team while embodying our commitment to quality products and services for our clients.
- Identify and report hazards or unsafe work practices
- Complete Task Hazard Assessments, Drivers Logs, and review Job Site Assessments
- Move equipment and materials between sites
- Load and unload construction materials and equipment for transporting to work locations, following applicable safety securement protocols
- Operate 3-5 ton picker trucks, telehandlers, skidsteers and AWP.
- Communicate work progress and safety performance to the site supervisor
- Maintain all equipment and tools in good and safe working condition and report any findings to lead hand
- Managing and performing general housekeeping and daily clean-up of work area
- Participate in daily toolbox Meetings
- Load and inventory job van trailer
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Local candidates to Lloydminster and surrounding areas are preferred
- Minimum 2-3 years mechanical facility experience
- Valid Driver License with clean drivers abstract
- H2S Alive
- Standard First Aid
- Valid Driver License
- Site specific orientations and training upon hire
- Ability to work under minimal supervision, while adding to a safe and positive team environment
- Must be flexible, working an adjusted shift schedule if required
- Work will be outdoors in various weather conditions
Along with your resume please attach applicable safety tickets and a current driver’s abstract.