Crew Truck Foreman
A Crew Truck Foreman with Canadian Plains has knowledge and experience in the Oilfield Construction industry, specifically working on and around natural gas pipelines. As a Crew Truck Foreman you will be expected to promote a safe and positive work culture within your team while embodying our commitment to quality products and services for our clients.
- Identify and report hazards or unsafe work practices
- Complete Task Hazard Assessments, Drivers Logs, and review Job Site Assessments
- Move equipment and materials between sites
- Load and unload construction materials and equipment for transporting to work locations, following applicable safety securement protocols
- Communicate work progress and safety performance to the site supervisor
- Maintain all equipment and tools in good and safe working condition and report any findings to lead hand
- Managing and performing general housekeeping and daily clean-up of work area
- Participate in daily toolbox Meetings
- Load and inventory job van trailer
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Local candidates to Lloydminster and surrounding areas are preferred
Minimum 2-3 years pipeline experience
Hotline experience considered an asset.
Valid Driver License with clean drivers abstract
Standard First Aid
Ground Disturbance II
Valid Driver License
Site specific orientations and training upon hire
Ability to work under minimal supervision, while adding to a safe and positive team environment
Must be flexible, working an adjusted shift schedule if required
Work will be outdoors in various weather conditions
Along with your resume please attach applicable safety tickets and a current driver’s abstract.